Karma always keeps an eye on you. And when I say Karma, it does not mean bad. I treat karma as my friend, He knows who you are, And sometimes, I think karma knows you better than you, yourself.
If I imagine Karma as my friend, how the conversation will go .. what will be his best words / or thoughts ? Maybe they will be like:
- I Saw that..
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Trust Me
- Your Action will make all the difference in my life. So think before you act on anything.
- If you go out of your way to share the love and care for others, will end up getting the same and same goes for wise verse situation.
- Don’t create drama, Or you will get your own drama.
- Ok, Let me handle that.
- Are you blaming me ? Don’t
- If your wish hasn’t come true, you haven’t paid for it yet.
- On one hand, we know that everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes or coincidences. On the other hand, we learn that we can never give up, knowing that with the right tools and energy, we can reverse any decree or karma. So, which is it? Let the Light decide, or never give up? The answer is: both.
In the end, Karma is like a friend. Like good friend knows what you hate the most and they keep doing it to annoy you. In the same way, I guess one of the ways that karma works is that it finds out what you are most afraid of and then makes that happen eventually. What do you think ?